The deadline for Fastrack costume collection payments is December 23, 2011. This option is available only via in house payments (as it was last year). Fast track means priority collection and works best if you collect on the day your section is being distributed
As you know Yuma has a Fast Track system which gives you:
•Shorter wait time for Costume Collection
•Easier collection process
•Priority for collection at Distribution Centre
If you pay off for your costume in full, on or before December 23rd, 2011 you will qualify for fast track costume collection .
Also note the following: •Payments are ONLY accepted at our Mas Camp, #12 Alcazar Street.
•Mas Camp will be open from 2pm – 5pm, Tuesday to Friday
•Payments can be made ONLY via cash or TT debit cards
We’re in the season of giving so we want to give you some info as our Heroes are on-route to a ‘kick-ass’ Carnival 2012.
• To ease you up on the bills, we’re happy to offer Costume Financing- with approvals in just one day! We’ve teamed up with ISLAND Finance to offer affordable loans with easy, flexible payment plans. This offer has been uniquely designed with you in mind, so do as Machel say and Advantage it!
For more info contact Jhon Rae Collimore @ Island Finance at 822-6110 ext 6115
• Tertiary-Level Students don’t worry, we haven’t left you out! ISLANDpeople Mas is offering a Fully Matriculated Discount Plan where students receive $300 off their costume upon registration with their student ID. (Conditions apply)
• FasTrak is back! Once again, masqueraders (who pay in-full by 31st Dec) will benefit from speedy costume collection as they skip the casher line and go straight to the FasTrak counter at distribution.
Online masqueraders can ensure their FasTrak service by emailing email@example.com to confirm that they have cleared their balance. Please be sure to include your full name, chapter and contact phone # in the email.
• We are happy once again to offer costume delivery to persons who pay in-full for their costume and the delivery service by 31st Dec 2011.
If you have registered, paid in-full and did not request costume delivery but would like to, please call the Mas Camp at 622-8145 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In-case you missed it, carnival is in less than 75 days!! As usual, we’re gonna get you ready for the road with Fit-2-Play, our six week intense workout series. Look out for non-stop vibes, aerobics, floor-work, Taebo, spin, and even kickboxing to get those bodies in-shape. We gonna be posting the dates and venues soon.
• We’re glad you’re enjoying our ‘Head-to-Toe Hero Hook-ups’ on the FB fan page and we love giving tips to get your looks ‘in a gear’. Keep checking the page for more hook-ups and we’re gonna continue posting Behind the Scenes production videos from the camp.
• More Friday After-work Limes are coming-up in the next few weeks as well so keep checking in with the committee members for the dates and times. See you there!
ISLANDpeople Mas Heroes…it’s in all of us