Soca On The Seas – the first All Inclusive Soca Cruise sets sail October 28th 2016
Soca On the Seas 2016 is carving out its own niche in the tourism, promotion and marketing of Trinidad and Tobago culture and entertainment.
We are packaging it and taking it to new shores like never before. It is the first of a kind affair that brings together all the ingredients that make up our Trinbagonian culture and delivering a once in a lifetime weekend of blissful relaxation and revelry.
For Trinbagonians at home and around the world suffering from a ‘Carnival Tabanca’, Soca On the Seas is the once a year pill to take to bring back the spirit and energy of a true Trinbagonian lifestyle.
Soca On the Seas 2016 brings together a taste of Trinidad and Tobago culture aboard the luxurious cruise line Royal Caribbean, Enchantment of the Seas cruise from Miami to the Bahamas. Partying on board with our top soca artistes, entertainers, fashion designers, mas’ bands, steelpan players, dancers, personalities and DJ’s, all sailing to CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s private island for the ultimate beach BBQ experience & a Celebrity beach cricket match, then on to Nassau for a Beach J’ouvert and island tours.
When is Soca On the Seas set to happen and what can guests expect?
From October 28th– 31st, 2016, patrons are set to experience:
– Non-stop soca music, by our celebrity 14 DJ cast including Private Ryan & Celebrity Duchess from Trinidad, Avalanche from the US Virgin Islands, Dlife from WBLS 107.5 FM NYC radio station, D’Enforcas from Toronto, Canada, 2016 International Soca DJ, Dawg E Slaughter and Selector Hemo, female soca DJ from Japan.
– An impressive lineup of LIVE acts, will give guests the ability to be up close and personal like never before – including veteran Soca band Roy Cape All Stars featuring Blaxx, and Darnella Simmons, Bunji Garlin, Fay-Ann Lyons & the Asylum Band, Willie Panama, King of Salsa Rap & his Live Orchestra, KI & The Band featuring KI, Neval and Nishard, The Caribbean Queen, Alison Hinds, Olatunji, Khiara Sherman, the Bahama Queen and for our Comedy Lineup LEXO TV’s Santana, Narine & Pastor Stewart; Nikki Crosby & Rodell (Ro’dey), Cumberbatch
– Cultural entertainment – Ole Time Mas’, Fancy Mas’, Pan ‘Round D’ Neck and YUMA 2017 Band Launch presentation.
– First port stop on the private island of CocoCay, Bahamas, awarded a Gold level Eco-Certification by Sustainable Travel International. Enjoy the ultimate beach BBQ experience, premium drinks/cocktails, non-stop music, island tours, nature trails, Caylana Aqua Park and watersports in the crystal-clear waters of the island – activities like parasailing and snorkeling.
– J’OUVERT in Nassau, Bahamas.
– Accommodation, meals (specialty restaurants excluded), welcome party, premium unlimited alcoholic beverages, gratuities, taxes and entertainment are included.
– All amenities and activities available on the Enchantment of the Seas – comedy/Broadway style shows, conference facilities, Soca Zumba classes, casinos, pool, spa and fitness center, tennis tables, rock climbing and even putting greens!