- Energy, Enthusiasm, Expression VENUE: BROOKLYN CHILDREN’S MUSEUM 145 Brooklyn Ave. Brooklyn… instagram.com/p/BExP4TVNL-o/ 1 day ago
- Check out @afrobella telling us about the benefits of Charcoal photo instagram.com/p/BEtiUATn5uN/ 2 days ago
- SpiceMas is getting Hotter!!! carnivalfeteish.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/spi… https://t.co/AznxU3S4BP 2 days ago
- RT @RobRileyNYC: Congratulations to the Viking @bunjigarlin that conquered Coachella!!!!! Hop on over to… instagram.com/p/BEsGWePMnza/ 3 days ago
- Mondaywear for SpiceMas 2016! iamchriskdesigns for @LevelsMasBand check out my blog for more… instagram.com/p/BErj8VnNL4a/ 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Tribe Carnival
It’s a beautiful Monday and as always I’ve been listening to soca to pass the day. I tried to wean off the soca after Carnival but local radio is currently a total bore, I’m sticking with soca; it’s sure to … Continue reading
Trinidad’s own Anya Ayoung-Chee, Project Runway Season Nine Winner, former Miss Trinidad & Tobago, fashion designer, philantropist and all around sweeheart, presented her section Cheyenne for Carnival Tribe’s Tenth year anniversary presentation of Tribe 10. Designed by Anya Ayoung-Chee Full … Continue reading
I hope you all have your tickets! See you in the Savannah!!!
For all you last minute Lucy’s who did not jump on this the minute it landed in your email. TRIBE 2014 Band Launch Saturday 20th July | Tribal Reservation (Queen’s Park Savannah) Drinks Inclusive!! (Rum, Beer, Vodka) Tickets on sale … Continue reading
Perfect music for help get you through your day at work! Click HERE to BUY!!!
Let me start this by saying this is my favorite Tribe presentation to date. Ole time something being my second favorite. The reason is simple, all together on the stage, it looks like MAS! It is not out of the … Continue reading